Birthday Lunch

     Hello all! I just recently had a birthday, and I turned 20! I guess I'm finally not a teenager anymore! My mom, brother, grandparents, and girlfriend all came up to Erie for lunch. We went to Firebirds, and I got a full rack of barbeque smoked ribs, with a side of fresh-cut fruit and steaming hot scallop potatoes. Also, I got the lemonade there, and in my opinion, it is to die for. When you order the lemonade, $1.25 goes towards children with cancer. It is called Alex's Lemonade. 

    Visiting with my family was tons of fun because I haven't seen all of them in so long and loved spending quality time with them! The next time I will see all of them will be Thanksgiving.




The above shows my grandparents, my brother, and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post!

Starting a New Job

Thanksgiving