Wrestling Dual Meet

     Hello all, on December 2, the Mercyhurst Wrestling Team had their very first home dual meet of the season. I happened to land a starting spot! I have to wrestle up a weight class, so the guys I'm wrestling with are a lot bigger than me! I am currently wrestling at 165lbs and I have to eat in order to weigh that much! This past dual meet I had to wrestle the number 3 guy in the country in my weight class. He was one tough son of a gun, but for the first two periods, I held my own only allowing the score to be 2-1. But as the third period rolled around he took me down more times than I wanted and ended up beating me pretty well. He was a tough cookie. Overall, the team beat Ashland University for the first time in 5 years. So it was a really good night!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Post!

Starting a New Job

Birthday Lunch