My First Post!

    Hello all! I'm Jaden Reagle and welcome to my blog! I'm very excited to post here about what I have been reading and my life experiences. Just recently, I started my class called Intro to the English Major. Dr. Reed is my professor and he really keeps the class entertaining. I certainly appreciate his dad jokes.

    In the latest class, we read a lot of poetry. I'm not going to act like I am someone who I'm not, so I am just going, to be honest with you. I cannot understand poetry to save my life. Imagine you're 4 feet tall. Now try to jump and slam dunk a basketball, it seems impossible. That is exactly how I feel when it comes to understanding poetry. I really try my hardest and I believe if I keep trying I will eventually get a grasp on it. If anyone has any tips on understanding poetry, I'd love for a response to read and hopefully, it'll help me!

Below is a picture to help you understand how much I struggle with understanding poetry.




Me (right) trying to understand poetry (left)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a New Job

Thanksgiving